Thursday, October 18, 2007

Day Five

So you've changed your diet and you've started exercising. Some of you may already see results, while others can't seem to understand why nothing's happened yet. The truth is that people who have more weight to lose will start out losing more weight than people who have less weight to lose. That means if you only have five pounds to lose, you might lose less weight on the first week than maybe someone who has 100 pounds to lose. Don't give up even if you haven't lost any weight yet - your time will come.

Don't forget to change your exercise routine every once in a while. Shake things up - your body will get used to a certain routine and you will lose less weight than you would if you changed your routine.

I won't be able to write as much today and tomorrow because I have a test tomorrow that I have to study for and I'm seeing a play on Friday. For those of you who still have questions, you can email me. Don't forget to leave comments! So far I've only had three comments and I'd really appreciate more. What do you want to see on this website that I don't already have? I'm doing this for all of you, so I want to be able to do whatever I can to make this a good resource for you to have during your diet and after you lose weight.

No comments: