Friday, October 19, 2007

Day Six

I just read in a health magazine yesterday that green tea helps you get a faster metabolism. I'm not sure about that, but I do know that tea has antioxidants, which are really healthy. Fruits like blueberries and raspberries also have antioxidants, so you might want to put some of those in your diet.


Also, for those of you that I'm making diet plans for, (if you want me to make you one, send me an email), don't forget to tell me if you're lactose intolerant or a vegetarian/vegan and if you have any food allergies. I wouldn't want to make you a diet plan of food that you can't eat.


Don't forget to leave comments! If you don't know how, all you have to do is click the little "comment" button under the post. It can be anonymous or you can choose to leave your name and email address. I just want to hear from more people. What's working for you in your diet? What have you found that's a good idea to avoid doing while on a diet? Thanks to all of you who have already left a comment and to those of you who are going to leave comments!

No comments: